French press

 Coffee... as I used up the last of my espresso, this past weekend, I decided it was time for me to try out a new form of the lovely beverage.  In honor of my decision, I was given the cutest french press pot that I have yet seen!  I wanted to share with you the first making of my first cup of coffee from my newest kitchen tool.  (I also got the matching cups, becuase just look at them...how could I not?) I washed the pot and cups before I used them. 
I then put in a large scoop of freshly ground italian roast. (so freshly ground that when you open the door to my apartment, it smells like someone has been making coffee for the past three days straight). 















Next, I poured in the hot water and let it steep for about 4 minutes. 


















I then pushed down the filter and poured out the thick, rich, fragrant coffee!  Perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts