Freeze!


This is the amazing gelato homemade frozen dessert that I was given for my birthday. The top layer is a delicious nutty pistachio. The bottom layer- holding it all together is a creamy rich vanilla- which is nothing like its bland American cousin. Frozen whip cream is in the middle which melts in your mouth, and surrounding the cream, like planets around the sun, are sweet maraschino cherries. Finally, like stars, a few tiny little chocolate chips are sprinkled amongst the cherries an cream. Thanks to my two great friends Mike and Viv, (Mike is one of the most creative people I have ever met an entrepreneur and musician, and Viv is an Allergist and Cuban hot mama- an amazing team). They found it at a local Italian bakery right here in Nashville! Can you believe it? I would have written sooner but I was too busy eating it. Buon Appetito!

Comments

Popular Posts